Let's Connect

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Don't Stress & Mess, Chill & Kill

Heya Peeps ....
How was your weekend??? Mine was alot fun ... I came back from my vacation & finally got to meet my friends. While I was in Rishikesh I got to know that as college reopens, on the coming Monday we had to take a workshop with the students of our college. Luckily we were in groups to do this!
I have to take these workshops all through January & our first workshop was on "Stress Management" !!! So on Saturday we decided what we wanted to do!!! We also thought that we would give the students a pamphlet on ways they could de-stress... 
My group mates were my cool friends Rowena & Sowmya ♥ We had an awesome time!


With the help of my friend I finally managed to make the pamphlets & though of sharing it with you guys coz we all go through stress & people have various ways to de-stress ! 

Hope you guys like it & try to incorporate these small activities in your life too ♥


xoxo, Aastha

No comments:

Post a Comment