Let's Connect

Thursday, July 9, 2015

June Favourites 2015 :)


It's just so crazy that we are half way through the year! This year just went by too quickly. I have been wanting to post stuff on my blog but I was having a writer's blog. Each time I sat to write about something, I would get stuck. So I thought of giving me that think to recuperate. I made sure that each time I had an idea I would at least write how much ever I could and continue later. So at this point I have a lot of post where I'm stuck midway but I'm working on them.

As you all know, I love YouTube and during the beginning of every month most beauty/ fashion youtubers post about their favourites. While I was watching those videos, it suddenly struck my mind to do one too. 
So here I'm with my June Favourites :)
 
MAYBELLINE HYPERSHARP LINER

I love applying eyeliner but I'm really bad at applying liquid eyeliner and though I love gel eyeliner, I'm too lazy to wash the brush. So since a long time I have been using these felt tip pen eyeliners from Miss Claire. Maybelline New York is my go - to brand of all time and when they launch this pen eyeliner, I had to grab it. I use it almost everyday, and this does not budge all day. I have even worn it in the rain and it still way intact.

MAYBELLINE TOTAL CLEAN

Now as I said that the eyeliner does and the lip crayon don't come off that easily, this makeup remover comes to my rescue. It gets the job done in seconds, so I have not reason to be lazy to get my makeup off. Again this is an inexpensive product and also most importantly, does not make my skin break out into hives :)

PALMOLIVE AROMA MORNING TONIC SHOWER GEL

During my teens, I always loved using body washes from this particular brand. I don't know why I stopped using it. Around 2 months back, I rediscovered this much loved product while I was on a trip to Delhi. I reached Delhi and realised that I wasn't carrying a body wash and I was so paranoid that I rushed to the nearby supermarket and bought  this one. I personally love this one the most because I love anything and everything with a citrus fragrance.

REVLON COLORBURST MATTE BALM - 225 SULTRY

This is my go - to lip colour since a while now. It compliments most skin tones and stays on all day long. Since it is matte, it does dry my lips so I prefer applying a thin layer of lip balm, wait for a few minutes and then apply this lip colour. This lip colour is a dupe to the shade that Kylie Jenner wears all the time. 

RIMMEL LONDON STAY MATTE LONG LASTING PRESSED POWDER - 005 SILKY BEIGE

Now this is something that has been my favourite for almost a year now. I'm in the shade ..... Since the time I got this I haven't used any other pressed powder and have also got some of my friends hooked on to this baby. It glides on like a dream and doesn't give a very powdery or a cakey look. It's really inexpensive and you much give it a try!

SMITH'S ROSEBUD SALVE

This has been my saviour for the past few years now. I suffer from chapped lips as well dry patches all years long. Since I have to use a lipbalm all year round I'm always on the lookout for lipbalms that are 100% natural. This isn't a lipbalm, you can apply this to any dry patches and this product is simple wonderful.
Also, I got this long long back on my trip to Sephora (Singapore) so I really don't remember the price.

THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING FACIAL WASH 


Now this is something to which I have been committed to for around 4 years. I don't know how many bottle I have gone through. This face wash has helped me keep pimples at bay (not literally), I still do get a few but not that often. I have sensitive skin and this has worked wonders for me!

THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE SQUEAKY-CLEAN SCRUB

A few days back I went to buy the face wash and saw this scrub. This was a new launch and because it was from the Tea Tree range, I had to try it. I must say, it's equally good as the face wash and I love the combination of the two together.

MUSIC I HAVE BEEN LOVING !!





All these songs are old but classic and I listen to them every morning to feel motivated and happy.

xoxo, Aastha

No comments:

Post a Comment