Let's Connect

Monday, August 1, 2016

PLUM GREEN TEA CLEAR FACE MASK REVIEW #MaskMonday

Plum Green Tea Clear Face Pack
I have become a massive fan of anything with green tea; you’d get to know about my obsession in a few days because I have been using a lot of products that have green tea extracts. Thought I’m not a fan of drinking green tea, I love products infused with green tea.
The Plum Green Tea Face Mask is truly a savior. It has worked wonders for my acne. I use it all over my face and some times when I feel lazy, I just use it as a spot treatment but leave it on for a little longer than normal.
Ingredient List:
Aqua (Water), Bentonite, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Fragrance, FDA Approved Colours, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycolic Acid, Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol
Price:
Rs. 475 for 60g, available here

It says that it is a clear face mask but it’s actually a creamy mask that applies just like any other clay mask. The first time I applied this mask, I felt a tingling sensation and was scared that it might react with my skin but nothing happened. It also has a cooling sensation which feels super nice especially in the summers. It takes around 10-15 minutes to completely dry up and it feels so tight that you cannot talk.
I did not see any major difference in my first use but after the second use, my acne had started to dry up. Because I was desperate to cure my acne, I used it thrice in a week (alternate days) and it did help in healing my acne.
I love the fragrance of it as it’s very fresh. As I mentioned above, other than Green Tea extracts, this mask also has Glycolic Acid and the goodness of natural clays Kaolin and Bentonite, which again are extremely good for some dealing with acne/ pimples.
Do comment below if you have tried it or would want to try it. Also let me know if you want me to review anything specific.

xoxo, Aastha

No comments:

Post a Comment