Let's Connect

Friday, November 4, 2016

DIY Lip Scrub for Soft Kissable Lips

Hello Loves,

I hope this festive season brought you loads and loads of happiness. I had a lot of fun this Diwali because I was visiting Hampi, a place that I had always dreamt about visiting since about 7-8 years and I must say, it was mesmerizing.

But the crazy hot weather took a toll on my skin and my lips were most affected by it. They chapped like no one's business. The funny thing was, I had to eat non-spicy food because spicy food would literally burn my lips.

Now that I'm back, I started using this scrub and saw a difference within 2 days. My lips tend to get chapped in extreme hot and cold weather and that's what happened.

Since winter is approaching, I thought of using this DIY with you guys.


Ingredients:

2 tablespoons of Granulated Sugar (from a local grocery shop)

1 tablespoon Olive Oil

1 tablespoon Honey


How to make this DIY Scrub ?

Step 1

Pour 2 tablespoons of Granulated Sugar in a bowl.

Step 2

Add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil, I have used Soulflower Olive Oil and 1 ½ tablespoons of Honey, I have used Dabur Honey.

Step 3

Mix all the ingredients really well, till the mixture becomes gooey. If needed add more olive oil or honey to get it to the right consistency.

You can store this scrub for upto a week (preferably refrigerate it).

Just scrub your lips with this for 30-40 seconds (don't be harsh) and wash it off. Follow it up with a thick layer of any lipbalm of your choice, I personally slather on some Boroline and
Voila! you are done!

Wake up with super soft kissable lips!

(A big Thank You to my mom for helping me shoot for this post.)
Do let me know if this scrub worked for you!

xoxo, Aastha



No comments:

Post a Comment